+ Reply to Thread

Default Sorry for my absence

I'm sorry I haven't been contributing to the forums but I've had a family emergency.

Although the immediate crisis appears to be over, things are far from right and it is taking much of my time and attention. Also I have had to give up my 'playroom' for the moment which is a little restricting. However the safety of our family is what is important.

Just wanted to tell you that I am still around, thinking about y'all and will pop in as often as I can.

Many blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

OOOOoooooo so sorry to hear this.Prayers are with you and I do hope all is well wth you and your family.Keep us informed.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thinking about you and hope all turns out OK...

Thank you both so very much for your thoughts and prayers, they mean so much.

I have found a little time today to do some work, I'm taking a day at a time.

Many blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Thinking about jyou and sending prayers that everything is OK
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif