+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Prayers needed please

Tomorrow, I am going in for my surgery to place a Fistula Line in my arm...My kidneys are getting worse and now Dialysis is in my future...ugh...I don't know what the recovery is or how long I have to keep the arm still, etc...But I will be on here the minute I can.. I don't have any sick days left...lol...I have to keep working...<wink>

On a serious note, please say a prayer or two...The doctor only found ONE vein he can use, and he is hoping that vein is strong enough....If he can't use that one once he is in the arm, I don't know what he will do...I will let everyone know as soon as I can on how it all turned out...It is a out patient thing...(If nothing goes wrong)...hehe...You know my luck isn't too good with surgeries and doctors...ROFL...Thanks everyone for your love and support..Talk to you all soon...and pleeeeeeeeeease, stay out of trouble until I get back... ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Saying multiple prayers for you.Keep a positive attitude.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

I'm on it, Wolvsie. Please take care, and know that we love you very much.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ditto what Granny said.

I have added you to my prayer list as well, hope all goes well.

love and healing thoughts coming you way....love ya gf xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, take care. Hope all works out the way it should.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I do hope all goes well.Prayers are with you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Well everyone, I am still functioning...lol...I was heavily sedated, had dye injected in the arm, had a hole cut in my arm for a scope to look at the veins, and after an hour of looking, poking and proding, he came to the decision that my veins weren't good enough to support a Fistula....So I'm ok, just my arm is hurting...I will be back here tomorrow...
    Thanks for all the thoughts and concerns...Maybe all the prayers that were said was a reason for them not doing it...<wink> I'm not complaining...lol...Thanks!!!!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

happy to hear you're ok apart from the cuts n bruises! have a good rest xxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."