Thread: Shadow Trick:

Smile Shadow Trick:

I know that we have all suggested the ability to vary the shadow color and angle but here's what I'm doing as a workaround and it's working pretty well!

Simply duplicate the text you are working with at exactly the same size, make it whatever color you want, then sitick it underneath your main text and manipulate it as a shadow! You can shange the color and the angle very easily!

Please visit my SBM store!

Great tip Julie! Thanks!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Smile Super Idea!

I'm going to try this! It sounds very doable!

You can also change the opacity of the shadow text as well... gives you a softer shadow...

Try the same thing with a copy of the photo... a very color effect as well. You can even colorize it to match the color scheme of your background

Great suggestions.... I have done as Julie suggested, but not to create a true shadow.... I have done this simply to create the same effect as "shadowed" font in paper scrapping....

and.... Steve, I love your suggestion..... definitely something I'm gonna try!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Great ideas. I especially would like to be able to adjust the direction of the shadow when I rotate a template to make a different page. I often rotate a quickpage to make a different but matching page, and then the shadow is all wrong.