• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Cluster/Grouping

Is it possible to create something that would let us just drag and "collect" all embies in a cluster to create one group? I believe now we have to hold ctrl key and select each item individually. It would be so much easier to be able to have the drag and collect option to create the ease of moving the cluster around the page. Thanks.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop
  • Lorne
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

You can also drag a selection rectangle to select multiple items at once:
    • Left click the mouse button and hold it.
    • While holding the left mouse button down, move the mouse.
    • Let go of the left mouse button.

You should see a selection rectangle as you perform this operation; any elements that the rectangle overlaps will be selected when you let go of the mouse button.

Once you have multiple items selected, remember that you can press Ctrl+G to group them together so they'll act more like a single item. (You can ungroup them later if you need to work on the individual elements again.)
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Thank you....I had tried that but didn't see the triangle....i will try again....thank you so much!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sj3girls
        • Dec 2009

Start your click and drag outside of the embies, holding down the left mouse button as you drag. Also...if you "collect" something you don't want in the group (you'll see a dotted square around it), after you have dragged and let go of the mouse, hold down control and click what you don't want in the group and it will be "unselected."
        ~ sj3girls ~

Comment

Working...
        X