+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Wowzers!!!!!! First of all, I want to thank everyone for joining this challenge....I was amazed at the outcome...lol...Shocked is more like it...rofl...You ladies have done an awesome job on all your layouts..Seriously, I think they are all great...I love these type of challenges where you are free to make the layout anyway you like, except using certain items...
    I would have been here more often, but I just had a surgery...and it isn't healing as well as we hoped...But it is getting better...<winK>

Now, IF you want to get a great prize from me...You HAVE to participate in the challenge PART II which will be a separate thread...So head on over there...C you there....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I haven't uploaded a template yet so I'm just trying it out. This is the page I made on this thread and it's made with things that came with SBM or freebies from this forum...so I hope it's ok to post the template. If not, let me know! (and I hope it works!)

message_board.sm2tmessage_board-screenshot.jpg
    ~ sj3girls ~

Testing again...just ignore the woman behind the curtain! LOL

(my daughter is sitting beside me and liked this smilie)

message_board-screenshot.jpg

message_board.sm2t
    ~ sj3girls ~

Kimmyann- I am not that great on critiquing-, but here goes.
    You did 2 layouts so you're really making me work.

Layout One- Khloie on the Porch

Background - The colours work well together and add to the overall look to the page.Love the paper shape
    Rating 1
    Photos - The photo is a little dark. I probably would have made it just a
    little larger.
    Rating 2
    Text - Easy to read
    Rating 2
    Embellishments. - The corners are just a bit too bright for me draws your eye to them not the picture Maybe a dusty green? more like the green in the stripes. The same with the arrow but maybe more mauve like the dark colour in the flower.Love what you did with the frame,staples ,string and flowers.
    Rating 2
    Overall Loved the layout .
    Rating 2
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 11-17-2010 at 03:29 PM.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Sorry posted in the wrong thread didn't notice untill almost done can't delete Will post in proper thread
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif