+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie Here

Default Newbie Here

I go by mzplcdokie as well I have been living all over except Oklahoma (where I call home) for the past 31 years. I have been scrapbooking for the past 9 years, but have only really dabbled briefly with digi scrapping.

I currently live in southern New Jersey with hubby and several of our grown children and our 2.5 granddaughter, so lots of photos to work with and as they are digital would really love to do more than dabble with the digi side of things.

Mzplcdokie

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions everyone is really great about trying to help out. Happy Scrappin!

well, I'm from Brazil, 30. I live in amazing city, Joćo Pessoa its on the Brazilian beautiful Coast. I admire scraps but I'v never tries, until today. I hope I'd become a great one.

Welcome to the forum karlavsd. If you have questions this it the place to ask, people here are very helpful.

Welcome mzplcdokie and karlavsd!!! This is a Great Place to learn!!! Everyone is Great!!

Welcome mzplcdokie and karlavsd. Any questions and someone will help. before you know you will be addicted like everyone else here.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

welcome. the digi scrap is as much fun, and there is no mess to clean up! lol.

Welcome to our Forum mzplcdokie and karlavsd. It is great to have you here. We are all here to help each other, so ask if you have questions.
    Last edited by lindaathome; 11-15-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35