X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jessica
    • Feb 2006

slideshow problem...

Hi, hope someone can help me cause I have quite a problem, I don't know what to do...
    when I create my own templates, I cannot view the entiere slideshow... I'll explain myself : Let's say I create a template which has four pages, when I play the slideshow, the last page won't appear, the screen just goes black. If the template has three pages, I can only view the first two, and so on... Now, when I plublished my slideshows, I made sure all my pages are completed and saved... i don't know what I do wrong. I've experienced this problem on all templates I've created myself, but not with those preestablished in scrapbookmax. thanx in advance.
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

Thanks for the report. We will look into it. (REF: 12374)
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Mark
      Super Moderator
      • Jan 2006

Hi Jessica,

I'm one of the developers of Scrapbook Max and I am looking into the problem that you have reported.

So far I have been unable to replicate the issue so I was wondering if you could upload one of the templates that exhibits this problem to the forum? You could also e-mail me the template ([email protected]) if that is easier.

Also does this problem happen on all templates that you create or only for a few? What if you do not export your project to a template, does the issue still happen when you publish to a slideshow?

Also Jessica what version of Scrapbook Max! are you using? You can find this information either on the opening splash screen or in the menu under Help | About.

Thanks,
      Last edited by Mark; 03-15-2006, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Jessica
        • Feb 2006

thanx a lot mark for answering.
        I know it's not a major problem, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong... I'll make the verifications you asked me, and I'll email you shortly so you can get my template and slideshow.
        thanx again.

Comment

Working...
        X