+ Reply to Thread

Smile Grandie's sleepover

Hi y'all

In case anyone wonders where I am, Scarlet is staying with us for a few days as she is on school holiday. She's been so looking forward to coming and now we have a packed itineray! Today, we went to the library, signed her up for her own library card which she found very exciting. So we choose lots of books and of course they had to be read. Then there was shopping at the toy department (of course). Later we had activities and we did stamping, drawing and made Auntie Kim a special birthday card. She's now in the bath with Gramps supervising and when I've got her all ready for bed there will have to be bedtime stories.

Wow! Its only day one and I haven't stopped all day! But its great.

So that explains my absence. If I'm not back by Monday after Trick and Treating - please call out the Scrapping Police.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Oh my FS, sounds like you've got quite a few full days ahead - with lots of fun, I'm sure . . . Enjoy these precious moments and take lots of pics when you can . . . Its always nice having the little ones over and there'll be lots of time to scrap thereafter!!!

Isn't it fun!

Being a Nana is the most wonderful gift, quite an unexpected treasure. This little one is so full of life, so smart and ready to tackle anything and the best thing is, she really loves being here with us. So yes, I will be busy with the camera and will scrap till I drop after she goes home.

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy your time with your little gd. Have fun!!!!!! I have small children and just love spending time with them, couldn't imagine it getting even better if one day I am blessed with grandchildren.

Awww how fun! I spent today at my children's school helping with Halloween parties. Then we went to a chili feed and dance at their school! Tomorrow will be more parties. Fun fun fun! I really love enjoying the world through my kids' eyes!
    ~JessieMomma
    New here... Please advise!

I participated in...

Hi y'all!

Yes, I'm back so no Scrapping Police Alert will be necessary!

We had such fun with our grandie, took lots of photos which I shall attempt to get into some layouts soon. Yesterday we drove her back home and while my husband and our son were at the NFL game in Wembley (San Fransisco 49ers -v- Denver Broncos, boys treat ) my DIL and I took the girlies trick or treating. We had such fun and took even more photos.

Now of course we are a little bit exhausted , but in a good way. Back to normal tomorrow.

Hope you all had fun on Halloween.

Blessings - FS xx