+ Reply to Thread

Red face Hello, nouvelle sur le forum ..

Bonjour,
    Je suis nouvelle sur ScrapbookMax et j'attend beaucoup de vos conseils. J'ai envie de faire de jolies pages de mes petits-enfants.
    J'habite à Paris en France et je parle mal l'anglais. J'espère que nous pourrons nous comprendre.
    Elisa

The below is basically what Elisa is saying (you can use iGoogle to translate from French to English)

"Hello, new to the forum
    I am new on ScrapbookMax and I am waiting very much for your advice. I want to make beautiful pages of my grandchildren.
    I live in Paris in France and I speak little English. I hope that we can understand."

------------

Elisa,
    J'ai réalisé la traduction de ce parce que mon français est très rouillée et j'ai compris à peu près ce que vous disiez. Si vous utilisez iGoogle.com vous pouvez traduire du français vers l'anglais et vice-versa.
    Bienvenue sur le forum et le programme!
    Edina.

Thanks for the translation Edina. Welcome Elisa, I hope you can translate this. I'm happy you found our little family here. This is a wonderful place to learn and share and make lots of friends. You can find great things in the Store as well as the threads. The Challenges are another great place to learn new things and pick up some freebies. Browse through the gallery and check out other members pages. It is a great way to learn new ideas. Ask if you have questions. Again, welcome!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35