+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm New too!!!!

Red face I'm New too!!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm JessieMomma and I'm brand new at SBM! I found the program via the blogosphere a few days ago and downloaded the trial version. Today I took the October Breast Cancer challenge and donated/downloaded, I couldn't be more excited! Not only did I get a great deal on this program, but I got to help fund breast cancer research!

SO ... a little about me. I'm a mom of three awesome kiddos, as well as a busy volunteer in their classrooms. I love to take pictures of them, their days, their special moments, and their friends... I just don't have the space to accomidate paper scrapbooking anymore. I have used other program trials but they always seemed difficult to manuver and I spent more time wading through tutorials than I did actually completing layouts! I am really excited to find SBM and see that it is so user friendly! The best of both worlds: stylish scrapbook pages, no mess to clean up!

My kids just got home from school.... I'll be back to play agian soon!

~JessieMomma

Welcome JessieMomma, soo very glad you found us and have decide to join us. This is a great Forum and the software is very easy to use. You sound like a very busy Momma, but as you have time, check out the Forum Threads, Challenge Threads for tips, and lots of freebies, plus the Store is packed full of awesome kits by so many talented and fabby designers. Can't wait to see your work. We are all willing to help with whatever we can, so don't be shy about asking for help.

HUgs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Welcome glad you could come and play with us. Can't wait to see your layouts.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like Scrapbook Max is just for you!!!