• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Scrapbook MAX! Breast Cancer Challenge 2010

Scrapbooking is all about sharing with friends, being supportive, and celebrating life – the same building blocks in the movement searching for a cure for breast cancer. That’s why we wanted to try something really special to help raise funds for breast cancer research…

From October 22 through October 31, 2010, if you make a donation in support of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, we’ll give you a copy of the award-winning Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 digital scrapbooking software for only $5! (The $5 covers our order processing and web fees) Plus, we’ll throw in our ‘Life is Beautiful’ mega expansion pack for no extra charge. That’s a total value of almost $80!

For more information, or to participate in the challenge, please see the official instructions here:

www.scrapbookmax.com/2010/10/breast-cancer-research-challenge/

The best part is that your donation goes right to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. They have a track record of putting the funds to work, being the only cancer organization to currently hold an A+ rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy.

We hope that this event will receive lots of support from scrapbookers, who are known for being a generous and caring community.

Please help spread the word by email, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, websites and forums!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Even though I have the program, I donated, hope it helps....It's for an awesome cause...My prayers are with everyone who has or had to deal with this issue....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Fabulous deal and such a worthwhile case. I've been busy twittering, Facebook, delicious etc to spread the word - will blog today also. Good luck with the challenge.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

I will also add to my blog. This is a great cause one that is very near and dear to my heart as it is to many many people. Thank you so much for this challenge!!

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

It is a cause very dear to my heart. Am not donating through here as I recently sent my latest directly. Thanks so much for doing this.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Hi

So happy to support this cause which is very close to my heart. Blogging, tweeting and FB'ing this.

Many blessings - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

I do hope the challenge raised some much needed funds.

I'm pleased to report that our daughter partook of this opportunity (she is a staunch supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness) and is loving the program. I'm sure she will turn up on the forum once she gets going! We've also bought a copy for a favourite niece. xx

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                Your Host, Gracie!
                • Jan 2006

We wanted to post a big **THANK YOU** to everyone who participated in the Scrapbook MAX! Breast Cancer Challenge 2010. Thanks to you and your big hearts, we raised over $1600 toward breast cancer research. That's wonderful!

We're so glad that so many of you got on board and contributed so generously.

Thanks so much once again for stepping up to the challenge!

Sincerely (and with hugs!)
                Gracie and the Scrapbook MAX! Team
                Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
                X