+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Love your pages Kimmyann and Val, awesome. Love the stories as well. Sorry to hear about your loss Kimmyann. I lost my Dad in Sept. one month after our Family reunion in August, so I can relate closely. Val - The fun that you must all have at your family picnics, sounds like a real blast.

Awesome!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Bkg & Emblishments from SBM Winter Beauty Kit

welcome to the challnges Edina, love the layout ....tickled me as that perticular kit Winter Beauty was made by me lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    welcome to the challnges Edina, love the layout ....tickled me as that perticular kit Winter Beauty was made by me lol
    HAHAHA - Now that's funny! I'm not sucking up, I swear!

Love your layout Edina.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Oohh, these family get together and family fun layouts and pics are awesome!! Here's one I did of Aqeelah's 5th birthday yesterday . . .

Edina - fabilliscious wintery page. Love the touch of color on the B/W pics. Go ahead and suck up to Angel, she'll love it. rofl.

Dreamer - looks like a festive fun party. You always have such awesome family gathering pics. Now that's a cake, isn't it? Great page sweetie.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

shhh Linda we don't want them all knowing that bribes may actually work on me (especially chocolate bribes lol)

lovely page Daydreamer...looks like a fun day

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Ah, you girls are too funny . . . I've missed your banter this month Life just got a bit too busy . . .
    Thanks Linda & Angel for always being such sweet, sweethearts We have a big family both sides, so there's always an excuse to get together . . . Even if there isn't a function, nothing beats some good ole catch up time!

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    Edina - fabilliscious wintery page. Love the touch of color on the B/W pics.
    Actually, believe it or not, those are the original photos. It was a really odd day for weather with lots of moisture in the air. Made for some neat pics.