• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 33

I am finally back from vacation...and it's time for me to play catch up...lol....

In this challenge, I want you all to SHAPE UP! rofl...I mean have some fun with shapes...lol....I made this kit to help....

So here are the rules...Download the shape kit below...there are two different download choices for you....One will put the shapes right into your SBM shapes folder, and the other download (.zip file) in case you want them as a .png file instead....

Your layout MUST ONLY consist of things made with these shapes....Nothing else from the outside except for the backgrounds you use with the shapes..

Your photo's do not have to be a shape in this kit...They can be anyway you like...

For ideas, make different flowers with some of the shapes, crop some of the shapes to make something else....Just make sure you use only these 10 shapes...and please give credit to whom ever designed the papers you use for this....

Post your layout in our forum under the Designer Challenge catagory, and then post your payout here for all to see...This challenge ends on the 31st and I will have a surprise for everyone who participates and of course, a new flair button....((
    HUGS))
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-20-2010, 02:05 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

Ooh, this sounds like lotsa fun . . . Downloading it now . . . But then bed time. . . Early morning tomorrow, dropping DH at the airport again . . .

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Fabulous shapes, can't wait to try them! This is going to be fun!
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Yippee, I'm first . . . Here's a layout of my adorable niece Aqeela . . . Thanks for a great challenge Michelle!!!
        Last edited by Daydreamer; 10-22-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Frannieanne
          • Oct 2010

My niece's Robin's Senor prom.

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

I used Moonbeam's gorgeous Autumn Beauty papers for this. My cousins daughters are the featured beauties.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Way to go Dreamer and Frannieanne. Both of your layouts are so bright and colorful and full of life. Frannieanne, you sure are catching on quickly. Awesome job.
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• sj3girls
                • Dec 2009

I wanna play!!!

I've been using SBM for almost a year now and LOVE it! But I haven't participated in anything before, so I thought I'd join in. Thanks for the fun shapes, Michelle! Daydreamer, Frannieann, and lindaathome...CUTE layouts!!! So fun and lively!

My dh and I have 4 kiddos and I may be nuts but I'm making an album for each of them. Naturally I got terribly behind with paper scrapping them, but now I can make one page, then duplicate it and change out the photos for the other 3. Nice! (even so...I'm still in 2007)

So here is one page and I'll try to thumbnail the copies with changes. We'll see if I do this right.

Attached Files
                ~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• sj3girls
                  • Dec 2009

Oh! Forgot the credits...I used papers from the Take A Hike kit from Digital Scrapbooking Experts.
                  ~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

Beautiful. Love your first try at challenges . Hope join in more.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

I am so tickled to death that we are getting some new talent in here....Welcome to my challenge....You ladies have done such a wonderful job using my shapes....WOW....

Dreamer....Love the colors you used, and putting the scalloped edging on the sides...Looks great...!
                      Frannieanne...I'm glad you took a shot at this challenge...Your photo's are great, and placing them in the corners was a neat idea...and of course, I love the purples...Hope to see more from you...
                      Linda...What can I say about your layout....? I love the papers you used....Moonbeam does a wonderful job on those...<wink> But the colors are beautiful and so is yoru layout...
                      sj3....First of all, welcome...Your layout is gorgeous...Beautiful view and photo's....I am also making an album for my two boys...and I think I am only on 1997....lol...I had to start from 1990 for one and 1995 for the other...lol...I have a ways to go as well...I hope to see more from you as well...Thanks for joining in hun....

At the end of the month, I have a special surprise for all of you, so watch your PM's for the links...and of course your new Flair Button too...<wink> Have an awesome weekend...((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• dawn1565
                        • Jul 2008

I am having problems with changing the colors of the shapes. The Advance color adjustment is not allowing for color changes. Do I have to do it in another program?

Thanks
                        Dawn
                        “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
                        Mitch Albom

Comment

• sj3girls
                          • Dec 2009

Thanks Michelle! Don't be too impressed. LOL! My digital pics (and digital scrapbooking) start in 2005...I still have to paper scrap the years before that. Unless I get a scanner...maybe sometime.
                          ~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• Frannieanne
                            • Oct 2010

thanks linda. I am enjoying this. I love what you did with yours. I like the 3-d effect. sj3girls. NIce picture. I understand the overwhelming effect on making a lot of scrapbooks. I made ones with paper pictures for our family dirty bingo christmas. I have made 2 for that and one for a sister, one took over a year.

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

Super layouts everyone, love looking at all the ideas to use shapes.

Here's mine American Mink

All the papers are from Michelle's kits, All About Chocolate, Scary Larry and Sweet Flowers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X