+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I am so tickled to death that we are getting some new talent in here....Welcome to my challenge....You ladies have done such a wonderful job using my shapes....WOW....

Dreamer....Love the colors you used, and putting the scalloped edging on the sides...Looks great...!
    Frannieanne...I'm glad you took a shot at this challenge...Your photo's are great, and placing them in the corners was a neat idea...and of course, I love the purples...Hope to see more from you...
    Linda...What can I say about your layout....? I love the papers you used....Moonbeam does a wonderful job on those...<wink> But the colors are beautiful and so is yoru layout...
    sj3....First of all, welcome...Your layout is gorgeous...Beautiful view and photo's....I am also making an album for my two boys...and I think I am only on 1997....lol...I had to start from 1990 for one and 1995 for the other...lol...I have a ways to go as well...I hope to see more from you as well...Thanks for joining in hun....

At the end of the month, I have a special surprise for all of you, so watch your PM's for the links...and of course your new Flair Button too...<wink> Have an awesome weekend...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I am having problems with changing the colors of the shapes. The Advance color adjustment is not allowing for color changes. Do I have to do it in another program?

Thanks
    Dawn

Thanks Michelle! Don't be too impressed. LOL! My digital pics (and digital scrapbooking) start in 2005...I still have to paper scrap the years before that. Unless I get a scanner...maybe sometime.

thanks linda. I am enjoying this. I love what you did with yours. I like the 3-d effect. sj3girls. NIce picture. I understand the overwhelming effect on making a lot of scrapbooks. I made ones with paper pictures for our family dirty bingo christmas. I have made 2 for that and one for a sister, one took over a year.

Super layouts everyone, love looking at all the ideas to use shapes.

Here's mine American Mink

All the papers are from Michelle's kits, All About Chocolate, Scary Larry and Sweet Flowers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Here's mine from my Gdaughter's birthday. Everything from the shapes in the challenge & the birthday pictures.

Hi!!! This is my first challenge, thanks so much for these great shapes! I really like how versatile they can be. My layout was made only using the kits that came with my SBM program.... Grungy Guy & Gal, Explore, Hints of Autumn, Silver Solitude, and Journey... I think those are the only ones I used. Thanks again!

~JessieMomma
    P.S. I didn't understand how to add this to the Designer's Challenge forum, so it is only posted here.... where do I find the other forum?

Great Job everyone!!! Love the different Layout with the Shapes!!!
    Here is Khloie's 9 month Layout, using all the shapes.
    Welcome too all the Newbies!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

If you have already uploaded it ,go to your photo in the gallery . Click on options at top right of your photo, click on edit a new screen will pop up click on the save to another album button scroll to designer gallery click and then save changes. It should now be in the designer challenges gallery.Hope this helps.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Kimmyann missed you glad to see you posting again- such gorgeous layouts.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole