I am so tickled to death that we are getting some new talent in here....Welcome to my challenge....You ladies have done such a wonderful job using my shapes....WOW....

Dreamer....Love the colors you used, and putting the scalloped edging on the sides...Looks great...!
Frannieanne...I'm glad you took a shot at this challenge...Your photo's are great, and placing them in the corners was a neat idea...and of course, I love the purples...Hope to see more from you...
Linda...What can I say about your layout....? I love the papers you used....Moonbeam does a wonderful job on those...<wink> But the colors are beautiful and so is yoru layout...
sj3....First of all, welcome...Your layout is gorgeous...Beautiful view and photo's....I am also making an album for my two boys...and I think I am only on 1997....lol...I had to start from 1990 for one and 1995 for the other...lol...I have a ways to go as well...I hope to see more from you as well...Thanks for joining in hun....

At the end of the month, I have a special surprise for all of you, so watch your PM's for the links...and of course your new Flair Button too...<wink> Have an awesome weekend...((HUGS))