Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PixyGirl
    • Aug 2008

This scrap page was made using Michelle's papers, mostly from 1,2,3 Fish!

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Great page PixyGirl. Now those are some fish there. Glad you could make the Challenge.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Sorry for being late

Hi gals...I apologize for being MIA around here lately, but with my surgery coming up and my bf/fiance moving out, I have been stressed out...I did however, get my mojo back! My first stop was here to hand out your freebie and your new Flair...Everyone who participated should get a PM....<wink>

I want to say how inspiring all your layouts were...and I love how different they all turned out using the same shapes...Just awesome...! Loved them all...

I would also like to send out a huge WELCOME to our newbies who joined...I think it is great to get new ones in here..I sure hope you continue to participate in my challenges...Most of the old ones are still available to grab a freebie or two, so check them out as well...I will be hosting another one this coming Monday...So until then, keep scrapping!!!!!!!!!! ((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Frannieanne
          • Oct 2010

nice job pixygirl. Love the fish.
          Wolvsie35. So sorry to here you are stressed out and all you are going through. I will keep you in my prayers with your surgery and personal stress you are going through.

Comment

Working...
          X