X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mycutiecats
    • Oct 2010

hi im new and from new zealand

hi there all, just tried the software max 2 last nite and really liked it so brought it. Really love its ease of use, much easier than photoshop elements which i couldnt understand.

im kylee from New Zealand we are having spring at the moment though it cant make up its mind whether it be winter as been cold and snowy like. its good to see the sun come out abit more.

Look forward to starting on the first layout and get into it as im a terrible procrastina and have put off doing scrapbooking for a long time. i want to do it but just need help getting motivated.
    Kylee
  • Edina
    • Oct 2010

I'm new too and am liking it

I've jumped right into the challenges they put up - gives you insperation & that motivation you're looking for!

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Hi there Kylee
      Waving at you from Sunny Nelson - LOL, couldn't help that. LOL. It's actually been a wet winter I think this year. Had a nice day today and really warm at 3pm while watching my daughter playing after school in the school grounds.

Photoshop elements isn't so bad ( I have CS5) but I recommend getting on you tube and do a search - that will help you.

Scrapbook Max is a great program also and like you say - it's easy to use. WElcome to the site - hope to see some layouts in the gallery.
      Hugs from Nelson
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Welcome Kylee. I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone is so helpful and I'm sure it won't be long before you're a scrapaholic like the rest of us.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. You will love it here. Everyone is very helpful.

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Kylee & Edina, welcome to you both!! I did the same as Edina when I started in Jan and I've learnt soo much in this friendly environment. Everyone's been simply AMAZING!!! I would definately recommend doing the challenges . . . It's soo much fun and a great way to build your scrapping kits too
            Hugs

Comment

• mycutiecats
              • Oct 2010

hi thanks for the welcomes, good to see someone else from new zealand too. yea its a great software and i love the additional templates and was blown away by how affordable it was. hope everyone has a good day, will try and get one done soon thanks for encourgement
              Kylee

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Welcome to both of you Edina and Kylee. edina, I'm loving your work so far. Hope to see both of you joining the challenges. That's one of the best ans easiest places to learn new tips, tricks, techniques, etc and meet lots of new and wonderful friends, and add to your library of fabby kits and freebies. So happy to have you both join our family.
                I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                X