• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 32

I want to take you out of your comfort zone and dare you to do some thing a little different this week. This week's challenge is about papers.

You can create your own backgrounds by using different papers (eg as stripes, curves etc), cut out shapes to use as embellishments or mats. Layer them on top of each other and play with the blending modes, change the hue or recolor them completely.

Your challenge this week is to create a layout usingc(at least) 10 different papers. You may use a paper more than once but there must be 10 different ones used (if you recolor a paper it counts as a new one). You must also use at least 3 items from this mini kit....

DOWNLOAD

Post your layout in the designer challenges in the gallery and then copy and paste the second link under your layout and paste it here for all to see...

At the end of the week, I will pick two winers to receive a prize from me...BUT everyone will receive a new Flair Button....Let's see what you come up with...:
    p
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Sounds like great fun Michelle, papers are my favourite thing!

Back later

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• pmeparker96
      • Oct 2010

Scrappin' Challenge 32

New to scrapbooking and the site, so figured I would give this a shot

Comment

• memphisfran
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2009

Pmeparker96, great job! I am going to try this challenge but I need to get some new pics to work with to do so...I hope to post it this weekend!
        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Lovely LO Pmeparker96, good job! Welcome to the site and to the challenge forum, we have great fun here.

I'll be in later in the week with my LO.

Blessings - FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Here's my attempt. I made several embies and mats from the papers in the kit and recolored them I made embies from the ribbon as well. My husband and me in the mid 80's. He passed away in 2002.

Last edited by lindaathome; 10-13-2010, 10:39 PM.
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

Beautiful layout Linda

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Daydreamer
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2010

Great layout Pmeparker96!! Love the circle and all the flowers you used. The colour combo is awesome too . . .
                Linda, great pic and layout!! Love all the shapes you used!! They look like a ready made/bought kit!! Awesome!

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Here's mine First Day Of School 2010

Now off to the gallery to look at the other submissions on the fun challenge.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

Pmeparker96 Don't know how I missed you but layout is just gorgeous I love your flowers and clustering of them.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

I counted 4 times ,think I have 10 papers.
                      vej_rikki10.jpgvej_dkcoral.jpgvej_rikki1.pngvej_rikki7.jpgvej-ribbon bow 2.png
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

Can't seem to edit . Papers and bow for you. Click to enlarge ,right click ,save as. trying again to edit .Here's a frame too.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ValerieElaine; 10-14-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

pmeparker96 amd makeysup, both of your layouts are so very awesome. I love all of the shapes and colors. Fabbiliscious I say!!!

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Valerie, Try the Go Advanced tab to edit. It will allow you to save from there. I love your layout and all of the papers and things you made. They are super.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

OMG to all these amazing layouts.....Plus we have a new member giving it a shot as well...that just tickles me pink....<wink> Welcome to this loving and friendly site Pmeparker96....

Pmeparker96...Your layout is beautiful....For being new to scrapbooking, I think you did a great job...Love all the flowers....nice photo too...Thanks for joining in with us hun...

Dina and FS...I better see a layout from you's....lol...Or else...

Linda, Linda, Linda....Your layouts keep getting better and better...I really like this one and the colors you used for the photo...Great job!

Maureen...Your layout is adorable and too cute for words...Love the set up and how everything is pulled together...Very nice...

Valerie...No go back to the end of the line...<wink> lol...I love your layout...First thing I thought of was watermelon....lol...I love them colors, and it makes the photo POP out of the page...Awesome work hun!Oh, thanks for all the freebies too...How sweet of you.

Just FYI, I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't come home until Monday sometime...But don't worry, Tuesday morning, the winners will be announced, and the Flairs will be sent out...AND the next challenge will be posted...k? So keep them layouts coming! I will miss ya all! Be back soon everyone...((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X