+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 32

I want to take you out of your comfort zone and dare you to do some thing a little different this week. This week's challenge is about papers.

You can create your own backgrounds by using different papers (eg as stripes, curves etc), cut out shapes to use as embellishments or mats. Layer them on top of each other and play with the blending modes, change the hue or recolor them completely.

Your challenge this week is to create a layout usingc(at least) 10 different papers. You may use a paper more than once but there must be 10 different ones used (if you recolor a paper it counts as a new one). You must also use at least 3 items from this mini kit....

DOWNLOAD

Post your layout in the designer challenges in the gallery and then copy and paste the second link under your layout and paste it here for all to see...

At the end of the week, I will pick two winers to receive a prize from me...BUT everyone will receive a new Flair Button....Let's see what you come up with...:
    p
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sounds like great fun Michelle, papers are my favourite thing!

Back later

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Default Scrappin' Challenge 32

New to scrapbooking and the site, so figured I would give this a shot

Pmeparker96, great job! I am going to try this challenge but I need to get some new pics to work with to do so...I hope to post it this weekend!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Lovely LO Pmeparker96, good job! Welcome to the site and to the challenge forum, we have great fun here.

I'll be in later in the week with my LO.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here's my attempt. I made several embies and mats from the papers in the kit and recolored them I made embies from the ribbon as well. My husband and me in the mid 80's. He passed away in 2002.

Last edited by lindaathome; 10-13-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Beautiful layout Linda
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Great layout Pmeparker96!! Love the circle and all the flowers you used. The colour combo is awesome too . . .
    Linda, great pic and layout!! Love all the shapes you used!! They look like a ready made/bought kit!! Awesome!

Here's mine First Day Of School 2010

Now off to the gallery to look at the other submissions on the fun challenge.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Pmeparker96 Don't know how I missed you but layout is just gorgeous I love your flowers and clustering of them.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole