New pics of Emily and an I miss you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

New pics of Emily and an I miss you all!

Emily finally got her new glasses. She is almost legally blind but the docs think they can fix some of that as she grows. she can sign about 50-60 words and even learned a swear word (that mommy has stopped using in front of her!) Hard to believe she is 3 1/2 and still wearing size 18 mos clothes. I think she will always be tiny. She just LOVES her new glasses and doesn't have to have her face on the tv screen to see it anymore. We have been super busy with all her therapy and now home schooling on top of that (she will go to regular school next yr) We found out this summer that she is a born swimmer. Took to water like a duck. She had a blast at camp. As for me, I'm holding it together. I am hoping for more time now that we closed camp to get all my photos scrapped. I really don't know where to start! Anyway here is miss Emily's new eyes!
    Attached Files

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

OOOOOoooo My she has grown and what a beauty she is and glasses look so good on her.Glad to see you again.Thank you on Emilys info as I feel part in her life xo.hugs and kisses from Auntie Eye
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Wonderful pics thankyou. I am glad the glasses help her. I love her in her new eyes!

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Great to hear from you Liz! Em's glasses look good on her and I am so glad she can see better. It will open up a whole new world for her. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

There's a little niece!!! Cute as a button. So good to hear from you Liz. Like Eyes said, thank you so much for sharing the pictures and letting us be a part of Emely's growing up. Please give her a great big hug, and one for you too. I hope you do find time to stay around. I miss the old gang, much as I enjoy the newbies.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

I am so glad to see MY Niece is doing so well...and my how cute she is...Love her smile too....Liz, I sure miss ya...I don't care what anyone else says....LOL....I can't believe she is that old already...hurry back and I can't wait to see some layouts...Majir hugs sent your way....Love ya GF!!!!!!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

wow so glad i dropped in, can't believe our beautiful Emily is 3 1/2 omg. She looks so cool in her glasses, i think about you and your family often, and you guys are always in my prayers.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

I cannot believe she is 3 1/2... Wow how big she has grown.
                Youre a wonderful Mum wiz and I am so glad the glasses help her , bless her little heart

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Emily is absolutely adorable. The pics are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Hugs
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                  X