• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 31

Another month has started and we have some great challenges going on so far...WOW...Don't let me butt in with my new one...lol...It's Monday and I'm just doing my job....<wink> This one will be fun...we will be focusing on something a little different this time....

There is no kit to download this week...BUT IF you participate, you WILL receive a participation gift from me and a new Flair Button....Cool,huh?

What I want you to do this week is:

Your layout challenge is to SHARE with everyone, what you see outside your window each day....Whether this be a bedroom window, a car window, an office window, etc...
    USE ONLY items from SBM, freebies or purchased....(please make sure you credit everyone...<wink>)
    Post your layout in the designer's challenge catagory in the gallery, then come here and post it for us too see...

All participants will get a prize from me AND ONE lucky person will win a FREE kit of mine!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with...I am so excited over this challenge...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Gosh sorry Michelle, haven't had a moment to scrap this week, I've been so busy - haven't even had time to look out of the window

Will definitely try to find some time over the weekend.

Love and hugs - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ValerieElaine
      Digi Sage
      • Aug 2008

Here is a picture from my front window.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Very lovely layout Valerie. Great view as well.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Love early mornings working on the computer and looking at God's painting.

The View

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Edina
            • Oct 2010

Here's mine!

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

You gals have wonderful views...Cute critters Edina...and welcome to my challenges...
              I am kind of bummed that not many did this one...I really thought it was a great idea...Maureen, beautiful view...<wink> and Valerie, your's seem so peaceful...Can I move in? lol....
              Tomorrow, I will be sending you all a surprise, I will pick ONE winner to receive a FREE kit of mine, plus you will get a cute Flair...((HUGS)) Thanks for joining in this one...

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

I'm still looking for a picture tiodo mine. I don't have any I like. I will throw one together real quick of the view I took from my daughter's house when I house sat and be right back.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

This is the view from my daughters Kitchen window. I love watching the horses when I am at her home.

The rope and hat are freebies from Four Foxes, and the other embies are freebies from MH51. Papers are SBM.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

That's a beautiful view. I like watching horses too they are such majestic creatures.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

Hi y'all

Found myself five minutes to participate! I really don't have a photo from my window here, but I did my layout from a trip we took to Center Parcs on our 30th wedding anniversary. It was in Thetford Forest and despite being the beginning of February, it was warm enough to walk about in t-shirts. The view from our villa was spectacular, but it was the constant visitors that entertained and enchanted us.

The background was my own, shared on The Best ... challenge, the embies are by Fiona Storey in her Leaf Fall kit.

Blessings - FS xx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                      I walk on a trail of song
                      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Ok everyone....I have sent you all my surprise for participating...Thank you..I really enjoyed seeing what was all outside your windows...Very cool...I love horses too...<wink> BUT....I love chipmunks....They have the cutest little faces...So I am picking Edina as the winner this week...Please email me here or at [email protected] and let me know the name of ONE FREE kit of mine you would like...and I will send it as soon as I can...((HUGS))
                        On to the next..... ~~~~~~>

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

Ok, now I'm terribly sad. I don't know how I missed this one . . . Even so I'll try to do one for this challenge asap. . .

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

Ok, I'm back, just couldn't figure out how to edit my previous post . . .

Comment

• Edina
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                              Ok everyone....I have sent you all my surprise for participating...Thank you..I really enjoyed seeing what was all outside your windows...Very cool...I love horses too...<wink> BUT....I love chipmunks....They have the cutest little faces...So I am picking Edina as the winner this week...Please email me here or at [email protected] and let me know the name of ONE FREE kit of mine you would like...and I will send it as soon as I can...((HUGS))
                              On to the next..... ~~~~~~>
                              Oh my! Thanks for picking my layout! I'll be sending that email off to you shortly!

Comment

Working...
                              X