+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi y'all

Found myself five minutes to participate! I really don't have a photo from my window here, but I did my layout from a trip we took to Center Parcs on our 30th wedding anniversary. It was in Thetford Forest and despite being the beginning of February, it was warm enough to walk about in t-shirts. The view from our villa was spectacular, but it was the constant visitors that entertained and enchanted us.

The background was my own, shared on The Best ... challenge, the embies are by Fiona Storey in her Leaf Fall kit.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Ok everyone....I have sent you all my surprise for participating...Thank you..I really enjoyed seeing what was all outside your windows...Very cool...I love horses too...<wink> BUT....I love chipmunks....They have the cutest little faces...So I am picking Edina as the winner this week...Please email me here or at craftyscraps@gmail.com and let me know the name of ONE FREE kit of mine you would like...and I will send it as soon as I can...((HUGS))
    On to the next..... ~~~~~~>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Ok, now I'm terribly sad. I don't know how I missed this one . . . Even so I'll try to do one for this challenge asap. . .

Ok, I'm back, just couldn't figure out how to edit my previous post . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Ok everyone....I have sent you all my surprise for participating...Thank you..I really enjoyed seeing what was all outside your windows...Very cool...I love horses too...<wink> BUT....I love chipmunks....They have the cutest little faces...So I am picking Edina as the winner this week...Please email me here or at craftyscraps@gmail.com and let me know the name of ONE FREE kit of mine you would like...and I will send it as soon as I can...((HUGS))
    On to the next..... ~~~~~~>
    Oh my! Thanks for picking my layout! I'll be sending that email off to you shortly!

Hi I seem to have gone and lost my link, so here's my layout again:

Righty-ho! Thank you so much Michelle for the lovely surprise, the gift is beautiful, as always. And the challenge was real fun too.

Congratulations Edina, for being a deserving winner! Great LOs everyone.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song