+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Scrappin' Challenge 31

Another month has started and we have some great challenges going on so far...WOW...Don't let me butt in with my new one...lol...It's Monday and I'm just doing my job....<wink> This one will be fun...we will be focusing on something a little different this time....

There is no kit to download this week...BUT IF you participate, you WILL receive a participation gift from me and a new Flair Button....Cool,huh?

What I want you to do this week is:

Your layout challenge is to SHARE with everyone, what you see outside your window each day....Whether this be a bedroom window, a car window, an office window, etc...
    USE ONLY items from SBM, freebies or purchased....(please make sure you credit everyone...<wink>)
    Post your layout in the designer's challenge catagory in the gallery, then come here and post it for us too see...

All participants will get a prize from me AND ONE lucky person will win a FREE kit of mine!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with...I am so excited over this challenge...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Gosh sorry Michelle, haven't had a moment to scrap this week, I've been so busy - haven't even had time to look out of the window

Will definitely try to find some time over the weekend.

Love and hugs - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here is a picture from my front window.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Very lovely layout Valerie. Great view as well.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Love early mornings working on the computer and looking at God's painting.

The View

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Here's mine!

You gals have wonderful views...Cute critters Edina...and welcome to my challenges...
    I am kind of bummed that not many did this one...I really thought it was a great idea...Maureen, beautiful view...<wink> and Valerie, your's seem so peaceful...Can I move in? lol....
    Tomorrow, I will be sending you all a surprise, I will pick ONE winner to receive a FREE kit of mine, plus you will get a cute Flair...((HUGS)) Thanks for joining in this one...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I'm still looking for a picture tiodo mine. I don't have any I like. I will throw one together real quick of the view I took from my daughter's house when I house sat and be right back.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

This is the view from my daughters Kitchen window. I love watching the horses when I am at her home.

The rope and hat are freebies from Four Foxes, and the other embies are freebies from MH51. Papers are SBM.