X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • partyof5
    • Aug 2010

Rookie Here!

I just downloaded my software and am excited to begin! Not sure where to start! It can all be so overwhelming. Any tips!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi - start simple and then work up to more complicated layouts. Look thru the gallery for inspiration. Scraplifting is lots of fun - that is looking at a layout and doing something similar.
    Also be sure to check out the challenges - always good fun and great for learning also.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. I would have to agree with Carena. I would think the challanges would also be good insperation and practice.

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

When I started, I bought the kits that were on special and they came with templates. I started by playing with these, and that really boosted my confidence and got me familiar with the tools. I also started browsing the gallery & challenges and "stealing with my eye". Every time I saw something I liked, whether it was a layout or technique, I'd try to copy it. I learnt soo much that way. I loved posting my layouts for every time I entered a challenge or posted a layout everyone was sooo positive that I felt great and couldn't wait to try another. . . Give it a go, you'll see, it's loads of fun . . . So come on, we can't wait to have you join us in the challenges. It's a great way to learn and get all sorts of free goodies too
        Best wishes always,
        Daydreamer

Comment

Working...
        X