• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobby Bear
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Photo Frame Vinette

We all know how awesome the SBM srapbook software is creating scrapbooks,but did you know the same software can be used for all sorts of other amazing things?This software is truly awesome.
    Here is some samples of what I call Photo Frame Vinettes.All you need to do is add your photo and print
    You can place the printouts in frames and you would have an unusual gift for that some one special.
    Much better than just a plain old picture in a frame......How Boreing!
    Give it a try and see.
    Just create a new page in sbm at 8x10.Then import the venette int the page and enlarge to fill the center of the page add you photo ,print on photo paper now you'll have an awesome new gift!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .sm2t files).
    When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button
    (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX! 2.0" and click OK
    (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells
    you that the template has been successfully installed.
    It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

These are great Bobby, Thanks! Great to have you back.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

How did I miss This???? Too Neat Bobby!!! Great Job, on helping us with great Gift Ideas!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Wow thank you Bobby xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
        X