+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks FS, you sure have lifted my spirits with your beautiful remarks THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by akela View Post
    [/IMG] still cant make it work?
    Akela, thanks for joining in one of my challenges... It is real easy to post your layout here...In the gallery, click on your layout, underneath it you will see 3 different codes...Highlight the second code, copy it, then come back here and when you write a post to a thread, just paste your code in it...Your layout should turn up after submitting message...like this:

Beautiful layout...He is a cutie and has a wonderful smile too....Thanks for joining with us and for sharing your lovely page...((HUGS))

Valerie...What an adorable page hun! Love the cute journaling too...Cute cute cute!
    Maureen...Lovely photo's and great extractions...You are getting real good at that...
    Kelly...She has such a gorgeous smile... I love how you did your layout...
    FS....Beautiful kitty you had...I am sure she blessed you greatly, no matter how long she was here...She looks soft, loving and gentle...Awesome layout hun!
    Zaida...LOL....Do you insist on changing the rules? rofl I suppose with such a loving photo as that, I can't get mad...lol...I get all gooey over photo's like that too....So I will let it pass this time....lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

What wonderful pages ladies. You all did an awesome job. Thank you Michelle for another Great Challenge.

Dillie....I love the way you blended the photo in with the background...Plus it is a darling photo too....<wink>

I appreciate each and everyone of you that participated this last week....I have now sent out your flair button and free surprise...I DO HOPE you all like it...

Now on to the next one...lol....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I'm sorry I missed this one. It looks fabulous. Everyone's layouts are awesome.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

When we were in Sarasota, FL visiting, this amazing statue was there by the bay. It honors the soldiers coming home from WW II and to me symbolizes the long wait that families had to endure until they came home. Men who left wives and girlfriends would be falling once again for those they left behind.

Akela, it should work if you copy the "linked" image and then when posting click on the icon that looks like the tree and then past the code in there and it should show up. I don't know if it's Windows 7 or what but if I post in the message itself it does not show up for me either. Hope this helps.
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Stunning layout PixyGirl . . . You write beautifully too
    Hugs

I decided to just go ahead and do this one. This one was the week my Father passed away. It is the only one I have missed. I just needed to do it anyway.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35