• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hope For Michelle

As you all may be aware, our own dear Wolvsie35 - Michelle McCoy, has been suffereing health issues for quite some time. She is now in need of a kidney and pancreas transplant due to complications from diabetes. Her CT at Crafty Scraps has created a kit called Hope For Michelle to help with the costs. Anyone who wants to help show support can find this kit in her CS Store.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Thanks for the reminder. Just got back from 10 days away and trying to catch up everywhere. It is on my todo list. Michelle is such a sweetie and is always on my prayer list too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Linda, thanks so very much for pointing this out, the first time I tried to find it I got a bit lost, but I looked under Charity Kits and there it was Hope for Michelle. Are we posting layouts using this kit in our gallery here?

Reiki, love and gentle breezes to Michelle, as always.

Blessings - FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

You guys are all so sweet...and I couldn't ask for a more caring and friendly community....I can't thank my CT's enough for putting this together for me...it is now in numerous stores...I haven't asked if I can put it in this one here or not...<wink>
        I am a fighter, and always will be...After many many tests, they have come to the conclusion that a Pancreas Transplant would do more worse then good...But I am still able to have a kidney Transplant...BUT before I can have that done, I need to have one more heart surgery, and a bypass surgery done on both my Groin area's on each leg...So I am now on the 'Inactive Waiting List' until that all get's fixed...LOL...I have been sending out stuff to people who have volunteered to see if they are a match for me...Surgeon said in my health condition, my survival rate is a lot better if I find a "live" donor...So I am on the hunt...hehehe....Thanks for all the prayers and help everyone is giving me...I had some wonderful donations as well, which if anyone is interested, there is a button on my blog....Thanks again for everything...Love ya all!
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Michelle if you ask they may be able to put the kit in the charity section

was great chatting with you the other night.....had to check you were ok and not abducted by aliens *wink* lol

good luck with the kidney hunt.....as i said i'd volenteer mind but it would make you worse not better lol

luvs ya xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

I really hope they're able to add this kit to the store! It's truly beautiful . . . Here's a layout I've done with it . . . Hope you like it Michelle . . .

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

How do you like the birthday card I just made with this beautiful kit

Comment

• Daydreamer
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2010

Since I had to scrap the inside of this card anyway, I thought I'd share it with you all

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Just love these dreamer...thanks for showing them off to everyone...((HUGS))

Comment

• tin tin
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2010

I am so out of it. I had no idea you were going through so much. Would never have guessed it Wolvsie. You are one strong woman. It definately makes me smile. I am off to check out the kit
                    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2010

tried to find it, but can not. Can someone help me and let me know where to go? I tried uner Michelle, under Charity - still can not find it.
                      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Sweetie, you will find it HERE....Then click the charity tab....I forgot to put it in the store here...lol...

Comment

Working...
                        X