• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Mid Month Challenge 3

hello again

Here's this months Mid Month Challenge (try saying that fast lol)

Doubled Up!

attached is the sketch for you all to work from, just to make it more interesting i've put up a double page layout! (scared now huh!!) when you open your page in Max go to Page > Settings > Size > change the width to 16, height 8.

This months theme is 'Double' - scrap any page using this word as your theme!

also attached are 2 pallettes for you all to work within, you must use at least 2 colours from one of the pallettes

double-page-challenge-000-Page-1.jpg

pallette 2.jpg

pallette 1.jpg

have fun!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Here's my attempt. I went with my Twin Grandkids. I used Fiona's lovely Dragonfly Dreams kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

wow love it, and you were so quick!!! lol

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Gorgeous layout Angelwithin, I love double pages cos I always have way too many pics to choose from. . . I have to admit I've never scraplifted one though. . . This will be fun . . .
        Linda, you amaze me . . . How do you manage to do the challenges so quickly. I only just saw this one had been posted!! Are the ladies mailing you the challenges before they post them >wink, wink< Only kidding love, I just love your enthusiasm & creativity What a great layout . . . Its always great to see how people grow and change over time . . .

I'm putting my thinking cap on while I clean Hopefully be back soon with mine

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

there is no way i'd give speedy scrapper oops i mean Linda a head start, she'd be finished before i'd have time to post here lol
          looking forward to seeing your pages

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Someone has to be first to break the ice for others. It's a tough job, but I don't mind cause I love you all so much. Oh what I won't do for my loved ones. Besides, who has time for cleaning when there's scrapping to be done, and Angel you are so correct, I'd have it done before you even finished your thoughts of what to do if you gave me a chance. hugs...
            Last edited by lindaathome; 09-16-2010, 05:54 AM.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Wow that is beautiful Linda - o.k, I'll give it a whirl.. off to scrap, see if I can come up with something..

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

K that was really hard, i thought we would just have to double click on the template and add pictures, but you made us work!! We had to scraplift the template.. I didn't realize.. (unless I did it wrong) but anyways, here's my shot at it. Linda, I like your much better than mine.. I find mine too busy.. it could be the green background.. I dunno - but it's definitly not one of my favorites..
                I like the LO idea though Angel, thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Oh it is gorgeous. I like the bright colors and the great pictures. And of course daisies are my favorite flower. I think you to a fabulous job. xxoo

Comment

• Daydreamer
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2010

KSD, I love your layout and think it turned out great. . . I love the green and lilac and think they compliment each other beautifully!! Vibrant & energetic colours for vibrant and energetic gals & pics Love it all

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

beautiful pages

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

My mother became a grandmother (again) and a great grandmother( first time) within 2 weeks in February 1986.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

Beautifully done Val!

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

This is gorgeous Val. Very well done.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2010

I'm feeling guilty already about not having scrapped any more of my nephew, Gary's Matric Ball pics. . . They've been sitting on my laptop of ages . . . So here goes . . . I used the blues & green

Comment

Working...
                              X