+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exclamation The Bribe

here's the kit i intend to bribe you to scrap a double page with for this challenge....it will go on sale in a few weeks but just think ....scrap one double page and you get this for free....go on you know you want too lol
    FST_Tea_for_Two-000-Page-1.jpg

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here is mine....

love it

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Ok here is mine. I went with the twin theme too. My sister Linda had twin daughters in 1971 (I think it was). Now my sister Carol's daughter Anne who got married in February is pregnant with twins.

http://
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

My great twin nephews--

Thanks Angel & FS Once I chose my background paper, this 2nd layout just came together sooo brilliantly & easily, even I was impressed . . .
    Love your carrot Angel, gorgeous kit!! I also have to, have to, have to say that this double page layout is FANTABULOUS (yes, we're missing you Linda!!). . . I love that it allows you to say & include sooo much . . .
    Marion, gorgeous pics, and I can't be sure if the Eagle & wolf are pics or embies!! Did you extract them yourself?? They look amazing!! Looks like you had quite an adventure!!
    Sacannon, your paper & photo shapes are awesome!!! I love how you included everything from the beach wedding pic (GORGEOUS!!), to the ultrasound, to recent pics . . . Great progression!! A true treasure
    Aah Dillie, love the pics you used. . . Twins are always soo much fun, aren't they!?! Love you fading Hun!! How did you get your paper matting your pic to fade?? That's something I haven't figured out yet . . .

Keep the layouts coming, they're all stunning!!

This is my attempt for Mid Month Challenge Fiona - hopefully it meets the requirements - I tried my best, and once again thanks for another interesting challenge, you push me a little extra in learning more about scrappin hugs xo

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

wow!

Marion, Sue, Dillie and Aggie fantastic pages, I love the different versions

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Eye got lost but wow you all are doing a great job

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye you just have to copy Fiona's example. Should be easy. You can do it!