X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Don't be Dillie it's lots of fun even though I had to do over.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

No way GotArt, you don't want to miss out on the fun do you . . . Give it a go, you'll see, you'll love it!!!

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Awe Gotart, don't let the rules scare ya off. It is a lot of fun, so come on out and play with us.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

OK, I think I've got this right! I read the rules and checked them twice! Here's my LO featuring my beloved grandie Scarlet, she's just having a giggle while while playing Guess Who.

Blessings - FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Hi girls...roflmbo!!!!! No one should be araid to do my challenges, they are all in fun no matter what happens...lol....

Valerie and FS need to go to the back of the line....(again)....<wink>...But its ok...dont get discouraged...lol....we all love ya...

Here are the rules again, and I am going to high light a couple things as a hint to help you and any one else who hasn't joined in yet....k? I am more then willing to do that...

Then use this kit to play Simon Says! If a rule does not say Simon Says, make sure it is not on your layout....k? HERE WE GO! LET'S PLAY SIMON SAYS!

Simon Says use 2 papers; Simon Says use 1 bird; Use 2 photos; Simon says use frame twice; Use heart twice; Simon Says make one embellishment out of a piece of paper; Simon Says use both flowers in one corner of your layout; Change one item to a blue color; Use frame as an outline on your layout; Simon Says use clip on one photo; Simon says use 1 OR 3 photos in your layout; Simon says to use ribbon on left side of your page; Use one flower on a frame; Simon says use polkadtted paper as background...

Now to help you further....lol....Does Simon Says tell you to add a title or words to your page? Hmmmmm....<wink>
            Valerie, you caught the first mistake by not recoloring the frames...Good Job... (FS....Hint hint...lol) Simon didn't say anything about recoloring the frames...lol...I love this game...and I love you guys...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

Mine again I hope that I did it right this time.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

LOL, this was a blast!! I don't know if I got it right, I think I did.. amazing how little it takes to amuse us adults, who knew Simon says could be so much fun!! But this was a blast.
                Now as I said, I'm not 100% mine is right, but psssst Val, I think it's the embellishment part that's got you going to the back of the line.. "Make ONE embelishment" from paper.. now I could be wrong, but that's just my guess Good luck
                [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

Whoops I didn't copy the linked image correctly - here's mine

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2008

OK, I'm pretty sure I've got it right this time! Let's see:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

This is very tough, here's another entry - I'm absolutely certain I followed all the rules!

I read through the rules very carefully, so I do hope I'm not going to the back of the line again!

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• lindaathome
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2010

Wow, great layouts KSD and FS, Love the photos in all of them. Here's hoping the "Teacher" approves and gives you both passing grades....
                        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Ksd Your're right Don't know where my reading skills wentso here's my fourth and final ( I hope ) try.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

Great Extraction KSD! Love the pic! . . . KSD what a vibrant little girl! Her energy just jumps out at you - great pics and layout. I love your paper shape in the 2nd LO.
                            Holding thumbs for you Val, you're doing great . . .

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

Hi Everyone, jus to let you know Michelle is having a bad time with a virus at the moment so can't make it in yet, she is hoping to get back in here tomorrow but that is dependant on how she feels.

sending love and healing Michelle's way xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• dillie1
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Aug 2009

Thank you so much for letting us know. Many thoughts and prayers go to Michelle.

Comment

Working...
                                X