• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 29

Hey everyone, I apologize for being late in posting this...I had some eye issues yesterday and couldn't see very well... eek....I sent out everything for last week's challenge, so please, if you participated, check your PMs and collect your freebie...

Remember when we were little kids and we played Simon Says? Well, I was never good at it, since I got all caught up in doing what the leader was saying that I never really paid attention to the Simon Says part...rofl...So we will see how well you can play this game...lol...

First, You need to download this kit:

Then use this kit to play Simon Says! If a rule does not say Simon Says, make sure it is not on your layout....k? HERE WE GO! LET'S PLAY SIMON SAYS!

Simon Says use 2 papers; Simon Says use 1 bird; Use 2 photos; Simon says use frame twice; Use heart twice; Simon Says make one embellishment out of a piece of paper; Simon Says use both flowers in one corner of your layout; Change one item to a blue color; Use frame as an outline on your layout; Simon Says use clip on one photo; Simon says use 1 OR 3 photos in your layout; Simon says to use ribbon on left side of your page; Use one flower on a frame; Simon says use polkadtted paper as background...

Have fun and I will be making sure you followed the rules..If you do your page corretly, I will send you a free surprise...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Wow, what a beautiful kit....I LOVE Simon Says, so Simon Says off to do a LO.... I hope I follow the rules....LOL

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Hi Hun, thanks 4 the cutesy new button & kit, I LOVE IT!!! My favourite flair by far . . . Also had to pop by & tell you you come up with the coolest challenges. This sounds like sooo much fun!! Looking forward to it!! >mwah<

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Okay, so I was soo excited about this challenge I decided not to go to bed . . . Here are one of my buddies little girls playing with some young chicks

Sweet dreams ladies >mwah<

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

Right behind you Dreamer. Tiffany and Travis on a ride at Wonderland a few years ago.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Okay, here's mine. My friends GD playing in front of the mirror with her new "friend".

Last edited by lindaathome; 09-14-2010, 04:31 PM.
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Great pages Dreamer and Valerie. So many different looks with such a simple kit. Amazing.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Beautiful layouts ladies. This was a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. I had to keep checking the rules more than once. Thank you so much for this great challenge. I loved this one, but of course I love all of them. Thanks again Michelle.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

Valerie, I just love the expressions captured in the pic . . . Tooo funny
                  Linda, love how the pinks in the pic brighten the whole layout - stunning!!
                  Dillie, I love how you used the frames & the bear cutout is adorable!. . . I'm such an idiot, at first glance I thought you'd used 3 pics and that the bottom one was completing the other 2 . . . Forgive me, it's still very early here, I'm probably still half asleep I just got back from the airport after dropping hubby & had to pop in to see what I'd missed overnight . . . And boy have you all been busy!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Love it Dillie, I also had to keep checking the rules to make sure I was doing it correctly. It's a fun one though, isn't it?

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Oops!

So are we having fun yet? LOL I think some of you might have read the rules too fast...lol....

Dreamer, I was going to say you need to fix yours, but then I saw your 2 flowers in the corner, you layered them...Nice one...lol...You almost got me...Lovely layout...

Valerie, There will be more, but I think you read the rules to fast...You have a few errors... You must go to the back of the line and try again...(Remember the real game?...lol Sorry, I couldn't wait to say that...I was usually the one being told that in the real game...) I'm sure you will get it right the second time around...FYI, loved the layout though...and I still love ya!((HUGS))

Linda....Yours was perfect...Miss goodie two-shoes...LOL...I feel like I'm back in school and we are all at recess playing Simon Says...lol...Lovely layout...<wink>

Dillie....I had to do a double take with your layout as well...lol...I thought you had two photo's side by side...lol...Very cute how you did that...and I'm sure you knew it would make me look harder at it too...Great layout....

Keep 'em coming ladies...You will receive your prize at the end of the week...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

I hope this one is right I don't want to go to the back of the line again.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Yep send me to the back I forgot my layout.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2008

Wow, you guys are so on the ball!

Daydreamer, I love your page, its so pretty and those girls are Sooo cute!

Val, your page is really elegant, love the way you've used the kit.

Linda, what a cutie, love the way you've picked up those pinks in your layout.

Dillie, gorgeous page, just love that flower effect you've got going on in the corner.

Right, I can see I have to get busy! I'm a bit behind because I've got ANOTHER cold, still, no excuses ...

Blessings - FS xx
                            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                            I walk on a trail of song
                            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Gotart
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Nov 2006

Ok I am now afraid to do this challenge... LOL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X