X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Michelle is in my thoughts and prayers as well.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Gotart
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2006

Here is mine. Had to get a new computer this week so I did this one fast.. Hope I got it right...
      Sending prayers up for Michelle...

sigpic

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

I've been thinking of Michelle and sending Reiki, love and gentle breezes.

Blessings - FS xx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Alrighty

LOL...Thanks fiona for calling me and checking up on me...plus letting the girls know where I was...((HUGS))

Sorry for taking so long to get in here....I have been pretty sick with a virus, but feeling better today and using it to my advantage to get caught up....Now I have a couple things to say...YOU ARE ALL WINNERS in this one....But next Simon Says we do, I won't be so nice...lol....FS, Val and Gotart.... The main reason you were sent to the back of the line was because you added a title...SIMON did NOT say to add one....Valerie, you have the embie made (your arrows) You were ok with that....someone colored their frames, SIMON did NOT say to do this...lol...Anywho, You are ALL winners for trying and I LOVED playing this with everyone...I'm still giggling over it...It was a blast...Besides, look at all the beautiful layouts that came out of this one....

I will be sending you all a prize, PLUS your SIMON SAYS Flair....For some of you, you will have all 8....Now if you see in your signature, that it will fit up to 8 Flairs perfectly, but that is your limit for images on the site.....BUT WAIT!!!! See here is how you trick the system...<wink> You line them all up on a 800px by 100px new image(transparent or add a background) Load this into your photo sharing site or where ever you go to get your image codes and post it in your signature, deleting the old ones......So now you only have ONE [IMG] making you have room to add 7 more images if you'd like....There is always a way...lol....If you look at my signature, this is only ONE [IMG]...Have fun with this...It might be a callenge in itself for you....I am here if you need some help....I don't know who has all 8 now, so it would be hard for me to send my IMG code to everyone...If you have all 8 and would like the code I am using...Let me know...k?

This one was a lot of fun...Moving on to the next...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Oooh, you're sooo clever Michelle!! You're solving out hiccups before they even arise!! Talk about being a step ahead!. . . I think I have all the flairs so far . . . so the combo code would be great if you could send it my way!

THANKS SOOO MUCH for a super duper challenge, I really enjoyed it!

Lotsa love, hugs and kisses, Daydreamer

Comment

• Gotart
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2006

Thank you Michelle & I hope you are feeling much better.
              My embellishment was the title made from shapes included in SBM. I guess because it was part of shapes I thought it was usuable.

sigpic

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Hi Michelle

Thanks so much for the gift, its awesome, I'm not going to say what it is in case anyone hasn't downloaded yet.

someone colored their frames, SIMON did NOT say to do this.
                *whistles and pretends not to know who you're talking about* mm, well I did wonder if I should do that. Next time I'll try real hard to keep to the rules, never was so good at that at school, my report always said "needs to pay attention in class"

Anyway as always a great fun challenge. On to the next one.

Its so nice to have you back Michelle, we've all missed you.

Blessings - FS xx
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                I walk on a trail of song
                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                X