+ Reply to Thread

Default mh51 ~ A Tribute to Deanne (Moonbeam)

I would love to pay tribute to Deanne BUT can't for the life of me find the name of this kit anywhere.
    I have it filed in my "Moonbeam" folder as Green Mint...!!**!!
    Can anyone help me out here so that I can link to the Kit/Template in the Store.
    Well here's my layout (with a few colour 'tweeks')...

I love this kit. I can't find it anwhere, but would love to have it if you find the link to it. Awesome layout Mary.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I have also looked, and do not find it. However, it is very elegant. Great job on the layout!

I went back through my e-mails and files and saw that this kit, simply called Mint, was on the Retiring List in May. It is no longer available for purchase. It is a stunner though.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thank you Linda for this... BUT imagine retiring ANYTHING created by Moonbeam... It's UNIMAGINABLE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh Mary, I quite agree. I can't believe this lovely kit would be retired. It is absolutely gorgeous. The only reason I say it is retired is we can't find it in the Store anymore, and because back in May when they had a huge Sale for the Retiring kits to make room for the new releases, I purchased a lot of the ones retiring that were on Sale. The Template kit for Mint was one of them. I unfortunately did not purchase the smb kit, just the templates. I have alot of kits that I have purchased that I don't have imported right now because MAX would never be able to open. I had them all imported at one time, but it takes forever for Max to open, and I thought that might be part of my crashing problem, so I moved a lot of them to an external storage device, and import them when I want to use them and then remove them again. I did finally find this Mint Template kit by going through my e-mails that list all of the kits I have purchased. I will need to import it again so I can make a page since you have reminded me why I purchased it in the first place, it is amazingly gorgeous.

Moonbeam - we need another like this please.
    Last edited by lindaathome; 09-18-2010 at 08:23 AM.