+ Reply to Thread

Default Jumuah & Eid Mubarak to all Muslims

I did this layout for the Groove Challenge and thought I'd post it here as well, using the opportunity to wish all Scrapbook Max's Muslim Scrappers (and all Muslims) an Eid Mubarak . . .

As we bid farewell to this auspicious month of the Glorious Quran, we ask Almighty ALLAH (S.W.T.) to accept all our sacrifices, our siyaam (fast), our ibaadah (good deeds), our Istighfaar (asking Allah's forgiveness) & our tilaawat (recital of the Glorious Quran) during this holy month. May Allah (S.W.T.) bestow on us His Infinite mercy and forgiveness, forgiving all our sins & protecting us from the Fire of Jahannam. May ALLAH (S.W.T.) accept all our duas and those made for us, & may the good habits we inculcated during these sacred days continue in the months to come, Insha'Allah, Ameen.

Wishing you, your family, friends & loved ones, an Eid & Jumuah Mubarak from my family & I

Lovely page. A religion I confess to knowing nothing about but my belief is respecting peoples choices and beliefs, so well done on a lovely heart felt page. Hugs from Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter