• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Your not going to believe this

Sheena has moved back.She was home for the weekend and he was so nasty and controlling that she made the desicion to stay home.It was 2 in the morning when we took her up to pack her stuff and her man was sound asleep or passed out and never knew she was there.She snuck in and snuck out---YIPEE.Can you see me dancing and beaming with joy.All her brothers went with her just in case their was a problem.She got tired of supporting him and having no food.She just started a job and had her first paycheck.Get this he wanted her to have a joint bank account.Thank goodness she did not listen to him.What a looser.She will need lots of support now and she sure will have it.oH IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE HER HOME.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Glad she seen the light and I'm so happy for you.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh thank you so much xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

I told you, You raised her right and she saw the light real fast. Good for you and Sheena!

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Thank goodness she is back home safe and sound. I'm so happy for you Eye. I can just imagine you jumping for joy and grinning ear to ear. Lots of love and hugs sent your way.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

Oh, your prayers have been answered... and all ours. I'm so happy for you both.

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Think we are all doing the happy dance for you and Sheena. It's so great that she was able to see what was and should be when she came home to visit. The power of prayers has worked again.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Thanks to you all for listening to me cry and all the good advise.Fate was their that night as all my kids were together for the evening and gave her so much support.He just kept calling her and just trying to work on her to make her weak.He is such a smooth controller.With us on one side and him on the other she made the decision --even though it was 2 in the morning we went up and got her stuff.Can you imagine her first pay and she had to buy their supply of tobacco.her and her so called idot lived with another fellow who happened to be on welfare.They had no food.I could not give Sheena food as I would of been feeding them as well.It hurt to see her go through this but I would not help her.All these two boys did was play games and lay around.The house was a mess when she moved in and Laurie could not believe that Sheena lived with this.But she is her now to help her ge over him will be another project.Will let you know how things turn out.Thanks once again xo xo xo.
                sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

they always come to their senses eventually, glad she's home safe and sound, make sure everyone gives her plenty of support as he will try to persuade her back with empty promises!!

these type of men dont like to lose their free income and will try every dirty trick in the book to get it back! (voice of experience talking!!)

now she can be a real teenager again and give you endless sleepless nights while she stays out with her friends partying

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

I think ahe knows that he is not going to change---Yhough he is already saying he will change.But we know he will not.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Daydreamer
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2010

Eye, I'm sooo, sooo happy for you!!! But more so for Sheena . . . People like this can really drag you down with them. Giving her your support while letting her see this for yourself, was surely the best thing to do ... And took a great deal of courage, faith and patience from yourself, I'm sure. But God/Allah hears our prayers and guides & supports us when we put out faith in Him. May this experience make Sheena stronger and better for it, without dampening her innocence and optimism!! Best wishes always!

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Thank you so much for your nice comments.Everone has been so lond/So far she has refused to see him and I am glad.
                        sigpic

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2007

That is sooo great to hear Eye, sometimes it is situations like this teach them to be stronger and I am sure she will be fine with her wonderful family love and support. xoxo
                          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Thank you.It is just so good to have her back.
                            sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

My prayers are with you and Sheena...I knew she would come home...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X