+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eye, I'm sooo, sooo happy for you!!! But more so for Sheena . . . People like this can really drag you down with them. Giving her your support while letting her see this for yourself, was surely the best thing to do ... And took a great deal of courage, faith and patience from yourself, I'm sure. But God/Allah hears our prayers and guides & supports us when we put out faith in Him. May this experience make Sheena stronger and better for it, without dampening her innocence and optimism!! Best wishes always!

Thank you so much for your nice comments.Everone has been so lond/So far she has refused to see him and I am glad.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

That is sooo great to hear Eye, sometimes it is situations like this teach them to be stronger and I am sure she will be fine with her wonderful family love and support. xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Thank you.It is just so good to have her back.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

My prayers are with you and Sheena...I knew she would come home...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

She came home sooner then I thought.Thank you for your prayers Michelle,

Only just seeing this now. I knew she would be back soon. Thank goodness she has a great Mom like you and a loving family! So happy for you all! xx

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thank you Debby.She is still home and will have nothing to do with him.He is still bothering her at work etc.She now has about 5 boys who want to date her and that makes me so happy.She is glad to be home.She is doing fine and is very happy.

Wonderful news Eye! Tell Sheena I am proud of her.