+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Glad to hear you and your family are o.k. and Nelson was not affected as I have friends that live in Nelson too. hugs xo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

I am also happy to hear you & family are OK, I have a friend in Christchurch & he is still
    picking up glass dust & shards etc,I see this week there are still aftershocks & going by the expert he says they could be around for many months,but he says if your house surviuved the 7+ tremor you should be ok with the 5+ aftershocks,hope that is comforting news hugs Karyn.

Things are still very shaky down there - I think they are up to something like 3000 aftershocks now and yes they had one that was 5 the other day, but most are 3 and 4's. It' s all just a little crazy. I really thought it would have settled down more than it has. Just glad we aren't down there.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I agree Carena it's nasty business when mother nature strikes, I know its a worrying time for all involved & I hope it begins to settle down soon.hugs

hi there carena we felt the earthquake here too when it happened thankfully not much damage compared to in chch. been a big wake up call for us all maybe could do a scrapbook page in memoration