+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I'm new and I'm already addicted!

OMG! This is sooooo much fun!!! Maybe too much so... cuz I don't want to stop! My poor kids had PB & J for dinner last night so I could finish a layout! I've never done digital scrapbooking before. I own a craft room full of touchy-feely scrapbook supplies...and although I will never give up that way of scrapping .. I have to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE digital!! I actually feel like I can get caught up on my albums now! SBM is great! Love the program!

Okay, so I'm going to stop doing the happy dance around the room now and get back to digitally scrapbooking ... thanks for listening!

Paula in Arizona

Oh, We so love to hear story like this one - We have all experienced the same joy and I'm glad to say it lasts and lasts. I've been scrapping and designing for a long time now and still enjoy every minute of it.

Welcome to the digi world. Love to see some layouts in the gallery. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Welcome, and yes, Carena hit it right on the head. The thrill just goes on and on. It is very addictive because it is always new and exciting. Glad to have you join us. Hope you love a good Challenge, because the monthly designer Challenges are a great way to learn how to do new and exciting things. Hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Welcome to the forum. Have fun with playing with MAX, pretty good pet at times.

I am a newbe too. My name is Frannieanne. My sister nicknamed me that a long time ago. I enjoy scapbooking with real pictures, and fell in love with the ones lindaathome was doing for my sister. She hooked me up here and now I am hooked. I will keep playing with pages and working on uploading them here.

Welcome Frannieanne & Paula!! Yes, Scrapbook Max is an amazing package and digital scrapping just opens sooo many new doors for learning and playing with our precious pics and memories. Our only limitation seems to be time, for this package truly sets our imaginations free

I'll looking forward to seeing your layouts in the forum and having you join us in the challenges, they're always soo much fun!!!

Hugs
    Daydreamer

Welcome Frannieanne. Sooo happy you decided to give Max a try. I know you will love it here as much as we all do. It is very addictive, and such a wonderful family atmosphere. Can't wait to see your work. We all learn so much from each other. It is great. Hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Paula and Frannieann - Ditto what everyone else says. This is a great place everyone is do helpful. Its one big family.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Thanks for the warm welcome. A special thanks to lindaathome and Dillie. Your directions were great. I was able to upload the pictrues I needed. Hugs all around

What are all of the round buttons or cd or whatever it is showing up on your posts.
    I have so so so much to learn and I want to know it all.
    thanks'peggy