+ Reply to Thread
    Hertfordshire, England and Boca Raton, Florida

Default From Scrapqueen: from Glue and Paper to Digital

I have been using Scrapbook Max for a few years, and love the new version. After doing 12x12 Albums for about 15 years, and dragging all the necessaries back and forth between England and the USA, where we live part of the year, my husband is so happy that I have found digital scrapbooking. It is saving us sooo much money in excess baggage!
    I can now do a whole album in the time it took me before to decide on the background paper and layout. Maybe not quite, but nearly.
    I have even saved whole pages in jpg and used them in printed books. After 42 years of marriage I have finally completed my wedding album.

Loved reading this,, Thanks for sharing,:O)

Oh GrandmaC, I know what you are saying. I have been traditionally scrapping 12x12 and all other sizes for many years. I still do them, but I have fallen hard for digital. OMGoodness it is so quick and easy and flexible. Glad you love it and have joined the Forum. I had MAX since 2007 but never really got into it. Then in January I upgraded to version 2.0 and am in Heaven. Hope you decide to join the Challenges and post your work in the Gallery.

Hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Awesome news that after 42 years the wedding album is completed - We love to hear stories like this one. Gives us all warm fuzzies. Well done and thanks for sharing you story with us.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Welcome to the forum. I myself have not been able to completely drop the ways of old. I love paper, markers, pens, scissors, ect..... But I enjoy this for a quick alternative to doing things by hand. I have completed three wedding albums and had them bound in a book for family members.

Have fun and enjoy MAX!!!!