• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Fyi

I am on vacation and will be gone for a few weeks. Doing a roadtrip to glacier national park, yellowstone etc. Just so you don't worry about my absence here.
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Yah did it again----you forgot me.have fun marion and would love to see the photos.XO
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

She forgot me too. All she had to do was stop by on the way, andI would have jumped on the bandwagon. Have fun, Marion seeing some of the good old USA.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

You would think that she could make a small detour to Noth Hollywood and pick me up, since I'm the one that helps her pay for all her vacations, what will all the therapy she gives me. But oh nooooooooooooooo......

Have a great time, docky!!!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I didn't get invited either.....lol...
          Marion, we will miss you. Take lots of photo's...I heve never been in that area and would love to see the view...<wink> Stay safe....
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X