Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spyderskiss
    • Jun 2011

Hi gang. I am very new and have found some great templates on the web that I want to customize with my scrapbookmax software. They are offering the template with a variety of extenstions but I am not sure which one to chose to upload to my computer and then to scrapbook max. If I understand SBM would be best and not PNG? Right?

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by spyderskiss View Post
      Hi gang. I am very new and have found some great templates on the web that I want to customize with my scrapbookmax software. They are offering the template with a variety of extenstions but I am not sure which one to chose to upload to my computer and then to scrapbook max. If I understand SBM would be best and not PNG? Right?
      Hello!

Scrapbook MAX! (SBM) has its own format.

Yes, it's better to use SBM templates... but there are not so many available as freebie... The most common formats are PNG and PSD.

The best thing to do... well to my mind... is to load the template image as a photo within your design space and then that would help you to recreate the template with the shapes offered in SBM... so you'll get a native file.

BTW - I offer some SBM templates as freebie.

And after you have plenty nice templates in the SBM store :-)

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
      X