• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Stopping in to Say Hi!!!

I'm stopping in to say hi to everyone! Sure have missed all of you. Life has been so busy and I don't get here as often as I would like. Lots of changes have taken place since last year. we bought a home and I am loving it!!!
    This summer I had to have surgery too---was out of work for about 4 weeks, but everything is going good now! Our son and his wife and her sister and husband bought a beautiful cabin up in the northwoods and we have been spending a lot of weekends up there. It is so peaceful and I love it--BUT there is no internet and I do go into withdrawals. But at my ripe old age I finally got on and drove a 4 wheeler. It's a blast and we have been going on some of the beautiful trails up there. It's gorgeous and I love it.
    I have a freebie for everyone too just to say I miss you. It's listed in the My favorite sites thread. Hop on over there and it will tell you how to get it. Well hopefully I can pop in more often and say hi and see how everyone is doing! LOL!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi there stranger - great to see you back for a quick hello. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Thanks Carena! I missed you and your LO's too. I have checked in on your blog periodically. Still loving your style.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Always nice to see some of the ole crowd pop in.Misesed yah.xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

glad to see you back.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
          X