+ Reply to Thread

Default Stopping in to Say Hi!!!

I'm stopping in to say hi to everyone! Sure have missed all of you. Life has been so busy and I don't get here as often as I would like. Lots of changes have taken place since last year. we bought a home and I am loving it!!!
    This summer I had to have surgery too---was out of work for about 4 weeks, but everything is going good now! Our son and his wife and her sister and husband bought a beautiful cabin up in the northwoods and we have been spending a lot of weekends up there. It is so peaceful and I love it--BUT there is no internet and I do go into withdrawals. But at my ripe old age I finally got on and drove a 4 wheeler. It's a blast and we have been going on some of the beautiful trails up there. It's gorgeous and I love it.
    I have a freebie for everyone too just to say I miss you. It's listed in the My favorite sites thread. Hop on over there and it will tell you how to get it. Well hopefully I can pop in more often and say hi and see how everyone is doing! LOL!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Hi there stranger - great to see you back for a quick hello. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks Carena! I missed you and your LO's too. I have checked in on your blog periodically. Still loving your style.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Always nice to see some of the ole crowd pop in.Misesed yah.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

glad to see you back.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif