X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Received Valerie's picture of her darling daughter Tiffany posing in her skating costume. Sure hope she likes it. Recolored the entire kit to match the colors in her outfit. (Hope you don't mind Michelle, also used one of your scalloped borders).

On The Way To Be A Star

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

I absolutely love it, you did an awesome job with the photo. When I'm over at the house with her, I try to make her look up at least 3 words to find their meaning. And also make her sound it out for how it is spelled for the challenge of learning that part too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

It's lovely Makeyesup. Wonderful work. The colors match perfectly and really add to the feel of the page. I'm sure she will adore it.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Great Job Girls!!! Love this idea Wolvsie, Sorry I missed out. Working Long hours for about 6 weeks, so I won't be around much.

Missing the Challenges and all the fun is Killing me!!!!! LOL
          Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Fantastic pages everyone! Kimmy, I will do this again sometime....I'm hoping next time we get more people...But this was fun, and a change for me also.... <wink> Kelly, I am so glad you like the layout...Like I said, I kept the original if you want it...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

This challenge was HUGE FUN!!! Thanks sooo much Michelle Here's a layout I did with your pic (using the right kits this time LOL). . . I really hope you like it!!

Hugs
              Daydreamer

Comment

• Daydreamer
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ValerieElaine View Post
                When I received DayDreamer's picture of Mobushir it called for a fantasy layout.Granny(Ester B.) has just the kit for this.Hope you like this Dreamer. I had a lot of fun doing this layout.
                WOW VAL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! And sooo appropriate too!! Mobushir has a totally untamed imagination so this layout is sooo, soo him!!! Thanks soo much, I can't wait to show it to him when he wakes up!! Would you be able to send me the big file, pretty, pretty, please with a cherry on top?? I just know he'll insist I print it immediately!!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Great page Dreamer. Great extraction. Fabulous!

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2009

Few! I just made it.. Finally got my internet back up and running! Thanks for being patient Linda Here's your page, hope you like it! I had so much fun with this challenge!! And thank you so much for the fabulous kit
                    So here's a picture of Lindaathome enjoying a fresh tomato from mom's garden. Summer of '53 sitting on aunt Caroline's lap with her sisters surrounding her. Great Picture!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Wolvsie, Could you send me a copy of the LO you did so I can add some journaling as you suggested on the side. I just love it!! I couldn't scrap that picture for the life of me, yet you did it so perfectly. Thanks again!

Comment

• lindaathome
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2010

Wow Kelly, that is the best looking tomato I ever pulled out of Mom's garden. It sure look's good enough to eat!. Aunt Carolyn and I often comment on sneaking tomatoes from Mom's garden. I was only 2 years old but I remember it as clearly as if it were yesterday. You did an awesome job on this layout. I love it. Thanks so much. Well worth the wait. I right clicked and saved it, and it imports great as a Quick Page photo into Max, but it has the Scrapbook Max Credits in the lower right corner. When you get a chance can you please e-mail it to me? I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address. Thanks again for the super job.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Awesome pages everyone....I will be sending out your flair button sometime tomorrow to all of you that made a page for this challenge...I sure enjoyed it....
                          Dreamer...I love, just love the page you did for me...and it is different then the other one...lol...But I have both of them now...Sometime, could you send me the original to this one...Thanks bunches...

Remember on the 1st starts the Groove Challenge, so I get a week off...<wink> I will be back with another fun challenge on the Sept. 6th

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Thanks again to all that joined in this one...It was different and exciting...lol...Your new flairs have been sent to you...

Comment

• JANVARELA
                              • Nov 2006

SoOooo cute !

Comment

Working...
                              X