+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Wow Kelly, that is the best looking tomato I ever pulled out of Mom's garden. It sure look's good enough to eat!. Aunt Carolyn and I often comment on sneaking tomatoes from Mom's garden. I was only 2 years old but I remember it as clearly as if it were yesterday. You did an awesome job on this layout. I love it. Thanks so much. Well worth the wait. I right clicked and saved it, and it imports great as a Quick Page photo into Max, but it has the Scrapbook Max Credits in the lower right corner. When you get a chance can you please e-mail it to me? I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address. Thanks again for the super job.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Awesome pages everyone....I will be sending out your flair button sometime tomorrow to all of you that made a page for this challenge...I sure enjoyed it....
    Dreamer...I love, just love the page you did for me...and it is different then the other one...lol...But I have both of them now...Sometime, could you send me the original to this one...Thanks bunches...

Remember on the 1st starts the Groove Challenge, so I get a week off...<wink> I will be back with another fun challenge on the Sept. 6th
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks again to all that joined in this one...It was different and exciting...lol...Your new flairs have been sent to you...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

SoOooo cute !