+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

When I received DayDreamer's picture of Mobushir it called for a fantasy layout.Granny(Ester B.) has just the kit for this.Hope you like this Dreamer. I had a lot of fun doing this layout.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

This is fabulous Val. I'm sure DayDreamer will love it. It is out of this world! (Hugs)
    Last edited by lindaathome; 08-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I love it FS. The gold frame around the photo is perfect. It matches the band of gold in her hair. It is a lovely layout of a lovely young girl.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Linda. I made the frame especially to match the headband, so its really nice that you noticed!

Awesome LO Val.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

wow, wow wow!! Great jobs girls!! This is sooo fun.. I'll keep it a surprise of who I have, but I can't wait to get started on it. My internet is down at home right now, but I'm hoping to have it back by the weekend and I'll get the LO done then.
    Great idea Wolvsie!!

I think everyone has done a super, fantastic job so far....Awesome work!!!! This was a fun challenge for me as well....I had a photo from KSD...And I hope I did her daughter proud...<wink> I used bits and pieces from kits of mine...((HUGS))
    P.S. Kelly, let me know if you want the original...this one was sized down for web posting... and I left you a little room so you could add your own journaling....

Last edited by wolvsie35; 08-25-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

WOW, Great job everyone!!

Great layout Michelle. Such an active photo especially with the water added. Perfect touch.

Ahhh Wolvsie - I LOVE IT!!!!! Love that paper curl in the corner and the extra water waves in front of her. Awesome clustering too - man, i wish I could scrap like that! Thanks so much! I really like it

I'm still not on line, I'm at work checking in.. I hope to be up by tonight so I can post mine.

OnTheWayToBeAStar_1.jpgReceived Valerie's picture of her darling daughter Tiffany posing in her skating costume. Sure hope she likes it. Recolored the entire kit to match the colors in her outfit. (Hope you don't mind Michelle, also used one of your scalloped borders).

On The Way To Be A Star

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&