+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

aww, how come my flair didn't work? Darn dial up.. I'll go try something else.

voila, had to do it at work with high speed

So far we have 7 to join us...8 including myself...I am hoping for some more...

and let me tell you, some of the photo's sent in are going to be a challenge to scrap...Lovely photo's everyone....
    I know there are more peeps out there to get into this challenge....Eye, Fiona, Tina, Diana, Marion, Pkdoll, etc etc....Come on...Let's go....<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie, you must have been reading my thoughts! I was just thinking last night, jeez, this site is constantly receiveing newbies, but it's always the same girls scrappin' at the challenges. We need to recroute!!
    Linda, you seem to be on here the most, go in that newbie thread and get some players on over here! ha ha
    I barely have the time to log on any more I'm glad I found this site while I was on Maternity leave, I had a full year to become 100% addicted, there's no turning back now! Now it's just to find the time.

Just a reminder...I will be sending out emails later on today to give you the photo for you layout project...<wink> So if you want to still get in, email me.... craftyscrap@gmail.com Subject line should read Challenge 27 and attach a photo for me to send to someone else to scrap for you.....

Everyone will receive the freebie...Just FYI, you do not have to use the kit for your layout...The instructions will be attached to your email from me...Thanks...and remember, you will have until the end of the month to make your layout for the other person.... ((HUGS))

Alrighty, your emails were sent....Have fun, and I am looking forward to the results...lol...

Okay, I get to be first I guess. I was given Free Spirits photo of her paternal grandfather in his Potting Shed. I used the Challenge Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Linda, your layouts lovely!! You're becoming a real pro at recolouring and clustering!! Great job!

Wow Linda, I love it, thank you so much, its brilliant.

I have just opened my email, I have seen 'my' photo, and I'll try to get on it later today. This is the best challenge, I can't wait.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Hi

Here is my entry. I love this photo sent in by Makeyesup, of her GD concentrating on looking up a word in her dictionary. I can really relate to that - I love words and I always have a dictionary to hand. I can distinctly remember having a lovely illustrated dictionary when I was a child. I am sure this young lady will grow up to love words too.

I hope you like what I have done with your photo Makeyesup.

Many blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song