+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dear Michelle

My heart really goes out to you at this testing time. On a brighter note, my hubby had his kidney transplant 8 years ago and it's given him a whole new lease on life! (You need only look at my layouts to see how full his life is!) May the same be true to you, my dear. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Lotsa love always

As always Michelle, my healing prayers are being sent up for you. We're all here for you. Lots of love and hugs!!!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Again, I say thank you to everyone...I will be going soon for my first consultation and will go from there....I decided that I will go forward with it and only focus on the good things that can from having this done... and as I find out more info, I will let you all know.... I appreciate all the love and support from this fantastic community...I don't need a support group, mine is right here...lol....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You know prayers are always there for you. I was surprised that you had to say that you decided to only focus on the good things. With your positive attitude and wonderful way of looking at life, I always thought that was what you did automatically. After all you inspire many of us with your uplook on life. Hugs.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&