+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Heard some scary news

A couple days ago, I went to see a new doctor...I was there for three hours...ugh...As most of you know, I am not a very healthy individual...lol...I was blessed with many medical issues...So I won't bore you all with the background-boring stuff....But, what I did find out is probably the scariest/biggest surgery/procedure/life changing thing I might ever have to do...They want me to have a kidney/pancreas transplant....Not immediately, so sit back down..lol....I have to talk to a lot of different doctors and surgeons first...As far as what I know, it's a time consuming process to get started, etc....I have received emails asking about my health, etc...and I haven't really said much about it, since I know there are others out there dealing with something much bigger and worse then me....I figured this was BIG enough news to mention to my friends....All I'm asking is to be kept in everyone's prayers and thoughts during this confusing and stressful time...Designing is about the only thing that will keep my mind off it...rofl...So you might see a lot of new kits soon....HAHAHA....Love ya all!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default sending love

Dear Michelle

I'm so glad you have chosen to share this with us, your friends. You do so much for others, it hardly seems fair that you have such heavy burdens. We are told that one is never given more than one can carry, but it seems hard to believe sometimes. I am sure I am not alone in sending you my love, and my prayers. I will put your name into my healing box and each time I send healing energy and love into the universe your name will be there, in my heart.

I truly believe that what we think and feel has an impact upon our physical world. I think that your tremendously positive attitude must be a help, both physically, emotionally and spiritually. For whatever reason you have been given this heavy load, you are a kind and caring individual, who brings light to others and the world really needs more like you. So keep on smiling and hoping, dear friend, for the very best that the universe can offer you. You are loved.

Sending love and gentle breezes and Brightest Blessings - Freespirit xxx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Michelle ...scary news indeed, but at the same time isn't it a little exciting

personally if I was in better health myself I would volenteer to be your kidney donor but unfortuntely my body isn't in good enough condition for that

Hope everything goes well and this gives you a much needed lease of good health, ....keep us updated xxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Michelle,

Prayers are always with you and sure hope that the doctors can give you good news to get through all of this.
    Wish that I could help even if it was only to give you a hug.
    Be strong, you loving and goodness should prevail.
    Know you are loved by many.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Michelle you are in my thoughts and prayers daily! I love you and miss talking to you. We need to chat soon. Take care my dear sweet GF!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

You are truly amazing.For what you have gone through and what you will be going through makes my complaints so silly.My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you xo.You have more courage then most.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks everyone.... To me, this is just something else to add to my long list...lol....It is a huge step but I could truly gain a lot from it too.... I am very thankful to have friends like all of you to help give support and lend an ear from time to time....I really appreciate it... ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Wolvise baby... I'm so sorry to hear about this new development. I pray that you will make the right choices along the way, and don't forget we're here for you. You know we all love ya. The problem with most of us is that we are a bunch of old poops, too old to give you one of our failing parts. Still, you know our intentions are good.

Love you a lot, punpkin! Hang in there.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hi Michelle,
    I have had the Flu for a few weeks so am finally catching up on news in here & found your message, I am so very sorry to read this & hope the Dr's can get the ball rolling on this new procedure,as others have said, I cannot offer you my bits either, afraid all the medications I am on have stuffed my chances for major donor contributions but you know I & everyone here wish you a long healthy life & you are in our thoughts & prayers. Sending lots of hugs your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxKaryn.

So sorry you have been through so much and this is a whopper of a decision for you. I wish you all my best.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]