X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Thank you Julie for the gift, what a lovely surprise !

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Whew..... I went through this entire thread to make sure I have commented on every layout..... and what great layouts everybody shared..... WOW....

You got a fantastic response from this challenge, Julie..... and I would like to thank you for a fabulous gift.... I can hardly wait to use it!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• GrannyScraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2006

Awesome work, Julie..... Thank you so much!!!
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• kimberleyg
          • Jul 2006

Help!

How do I upload? I tried to uplaod and it said it was the wrong format. Also I would like to send page 1 of a 4 page scrapbook and i don't know how to do that.
          Kim
          sigpic

Comment

• juliehclark
            Challenge Host
            • Jun 2006

you should just right click and "save as" and save it to your desktop. Then go to the desktop and double click it and it should install so the next time you open SBM, it should be there as an available template to choose from (when you "create a new page")

As far as uploading - DO you mean uploading a layout to show us?

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• kimberleyg
              • Jul 2006

That's not what I meant.
              I want to put a page from a scrapbook in the gallery on here. I tried but it said it was the wrong format. Also I only want to put one page on here not the whole book. Sorry I didn't explain it very well the first time.
              Kim
              sigpic

Comment

• kimberleyg
                • Jul 2006

My first try!

Here is my entry for this weeks contest. It is a tempale I got from Julie. I would like to thank you for it Julie!
                It took me several trys but I finally figured out how to upload it to here!
                Kim

sigpic

Comment

• poppabob
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by kimberleyg View Post
                  That's not what I meant.
                  I want to put a page from a scrapbook in the gallery on here. I tried but it said it was the wrong format. Also I only want to put one page on here not the whole book. Sorry I didn't explain it very well the first time.
                  Kim
                  IN SBM you'll need to go to the menu File-->Publish To-->Images. Choose the quality and size you want. I use High quality and Small size. It's a preference thing. Anyway, this will save your album to jpg files. Sorry, we don't have the ability to save single pages yet. These saved jpg files will by default be located in "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Published Files\NameOfAlbum\Images" folder.

Now go to the layout gallery (find the link at the top of the website). Click on the link that says upload images. Here you will notice an area that says "Select the images you wish to upload from your computer." To the right of that you will see browse buttons. Click on the first browse button and navigate to the Published Files folder on your computer as outlined above and select the image you want to upload. Enter a title and description if you wish and then click on the Upload/Submit button.

Voila! Posted layout page.

Hope this helps.

Actually, I just noticed it in the Frequently Asked Questions part of the website also. You can read a much better detailed set of instructions here.

Should have thought of that before I typed all that.
                  -=poppabob=-
                  If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Winnie49
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

This is one of my favorites!
                    Hope to be on time for this challenge! I have been changing my pc , now i got a new one so we are working on it

in this lo are my super girls!
                    Ciao
                    Wendy

pd, Julie thank you so much for you time !!!!!!
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X